Who I Am
Hi, I'm Jess! I'm a Temple U grad based in Fairmount, Philadelphia. I've been in the city for over six years and I'm still exploring.
I work with a wide range of dogs (small-large, various breeds, leash reactive, leash aggressive, anxious, etc.). I take the time to attune myself to each animal's unique personality and behavior and rely heavily on a positive reinforcement training style. After six years, I transitioned from mobile pet care apps to pursue a personalized, professional, one-on-one style.
I'm experienced in administering syringe medication and oral medication for both dogs and cats. I volunteered at the SPCA to learn the basics of dog greeting, leashing, and handling with unfamiliar dogs.
I have two adoptees: Karen the cat, and Bowie the cattle dog mix. I also consider my parents' Newfoundland, Paloma (pictured), part of my family.
Whether your pet needs a short potty break or an extended walk,
you'll receive a full report including photos and GPS data.
Overnight Stay In Your Home
This is 24 hour pet care in the clients' home that ensures maintaining the pet's feeding, walking, and potty routine.
Cat + Small Animal Care
Cat care or any small pet. Providing fresh water, fresh food, and medicine as needed.
Wedding Pet Attendant
This service is for dog parents who would like to include their pet in their special day at pet-friendly reception venues. Includes in-home overnight stay.
Holiday Rates: +$15
On Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Day, and Independence Day, there is an additional charge for all services EXCEPT Wedding Pet Attendant.
- Cancellations: Cancellation fee charged for day of cancellations
- If a client is away for more than one night, and does not choose Overnight Stay service, there is a MINIMUM of three check ins per day
Dog Park Policies *Dog park visits temporarily suspended due to COVID-19*
- I am familiar with Green Street Dog Park, Friends of Orianna Hill Park, Palmer Doggie Depot, and Schuykill River Dog Run
- Dog must be socialized, dog friendly, and visit the park regularly
- Dog must be registered at dog park (if applicable)